Thursday, December 2, 2010

I Saw Daniel Kissing Santa Claus..Ok It Was Dead Carly

This is going to be a tough recap. Not much has been going on outside of the Hospital Quarantine storyline! My new highlight...CHRISTMAS titles!

Okay so Carly died for a minute and then came back to life. I am excited Carly is still alive but Stefano's returns from death are far more exciting. I'd also like to thank Daniel for taking the time to make out with Carly instead of performing CPR. He also got handsy...lovely. Melanie has forgiven her mother because we all know near death experiences bring families together! Bo remembered he is dating Carly for two minutes and was nice enough to pay her a Window visit. Nathan is moaning about Chloe and Melanie.....its not sexy! All together though the Hospital Quarantine was fun! Even though the writers suffer from the LOMA virus. Lost Our Minds Again!

Hope...still in jail. Not eating her pudding and moping. This storyline line would be more exciting if Hope got into um, FIGHTS! Jail is full of prison fights, not people being civil and using cell phones! Also I love that no one is asking questions about the dead bodies in jail except Hope. Most people survive leg surgery, not being SHOT in the head like EJ. I was excited this lady was going to jail and now I am just bored. Crack the bitch outta the slammer and just make something happen. Side note: Jen is in town for Hope, yet we have to watch her get annoyed by probably the most irritating doctor I have ever encountered: Dr. Ben! I would rather have her have drunken sex with Bo, and then Hope and Carly having to deal with THAT. That is DRAMA PEOPLE!

Maggie is now wearing long sleeved hospital gowns. I think she should have her own clothing line! Vivian is annoying her to know end. So the whole damn town will go to jail if she turns Vivian in. You know what...DO IT! It will be like Big Brother on Days but just the prison version! I would pay to see Brady and Victor in a prison yard! Brady can have workout sessions and Phillip can spot him....Yes this is getting kinky! Nicole and Kate can chill with Hope in jail and by chill I mean beat her up and make her their bitch.

Stefano and Kate ARE OVER....for now. Ok this pisses me off! I LIKE them together and they make sense, just as Victor and Maggie make sense. Where Victor and Maggie have a classy romantic love story, these two have an evil, we kind of belong together one too! He OBVIOUSLY loves the woman and she actually made sense when she was defending herself about the SAMI issue at least. Now the old bastard is upset that she lied about the Chad situation. Ok we all knew this would happen and he has a right to be mad. HOWEVER, HE LIES TO HER ALL THE TIME! Also he clearly shaves his chest and I think that is Kate's influence and a good reason she should stick around!

EJ.....Sami......Rafe. What do I have left to say about this MESS? I used to LOVE the Brady family, and wanted to be a part of it as a kid, if ANYTHING for the free Pub booze. Now..I LOATHE THEM! Caroline can go jump off a bridge with the self-righteous bullshit. Roman can go mumble to some spies abroad and rip off his face again, whatever. Sami is annoyingly dealing with the EJ situation she put herself in. If you are going to shoot someone...MAKE SURE THEY DIE! Rafe is walking around like a moron with his thumb up his ass. We had to hear him lecture Sami about her lies for months and NOW he helps her cover shit up. Then we have the MAGICAL EJ. EJ cannot even tell Johnny the truth that he can no longer see his mommy. Mr. Big Scary tough guy cannot even do that. None of these people deserve each other and I officially want all the kids taken away and given to MARLENA IN EUROPE!....Except Johnny who I think can live on his own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter