Friday, March 25, 2011

Like Sand Annoyingly Stuck In Your Shoe....

Rafe 2 is still alive, still being creepy, and there is no end in sight for this story right now, but ya know what even if it lasted ANOTHER day it would still be too long. So which fans got screwed over by this story. Let's round it up. We have EJ fans who are screwed over, Rafe fans being screwed over, Sami fans (because let's face it this is NOT the real Sami) and then the general Days fan who has to watch this shit or based on ratings..NOT watch this shit. I'm not going to go over the whole rape scenario because it's just an argument that I don't want to have, but I will say that this is the WRITERS fault. Sami is looking stupid, Rafe 2 while sometimes funny is seriously gross, and EJ is off falling in love with Taylor...for NO reason whatsoever. EJ/Taylor makes no sense and the buildup was a huge FAILURE. Sorry but it makes no sense, and when does Tamara Braun get here because you know who is just terrible and making me ill.

Another problem: Dear Melanie.....I don't really like you right now because you are being a whiny brat, get over it! Even your father Daniel is moving on with his life but you are just being a miserable obnoxious freak and it's killing me. Daniel hanging out with Jen is more fun because Melanie is always having a pity party.

Stephanie...leave.

Nathan.....leave quicker.

Dario. You better be gay and you better be gay with Will. Seriously this show needs a Will/Dario/Melanie love triangle. The possibility of a gay character on the show is a big rumor, but it's still just a rumor. My thoughts...if it does not involve Will, then it is a huge cop out. Ya'll know I said he was gay for the longest time ever. The sad part about all of this: Days writers, no matter which character it is, will probably RUIN this storyline with their terrible writing, story arcs, ideas, etc.

Vivian and Kate had a cakefight. It only lasted 5 seconds. Next time IT NEEDS TO BE LONGER! The show is missing its humor and the fans are suffering for it.

Chad and Abigail. Oh just have teen sex already and spare me the crap conversations.

Victor and Maggie: the one BRIGHT spot. FINALLY they admitted they are into each other. Perfect buildup, perfect writing, but if they screw this up I will kill the writers. Okay not really, but I might stop watching the show. These two need ROMANCE thanks.

Carly....I don't blame you for taking drugs your life sucks. Oh yeah SPOILER!

Bo and Hope: Okay seriously I've been reminded of how you met once every six months, so can you please just move on with your lives and live in the present?! No wonder Ciara wants to run away...she's tired of hearing Bo and Hope have the same damn conversation. Even Theo's had it and he likes everyone! Dear writers, Bo and Hope need a story, not the crap you are writing.

So just to recap: Days of Our Lives right now...to call it a hot mess would be an insult to ME, so I am just going to call it a despicable steaming pile of crap. Sorry but it's true.

1 comment:

  1. So fucking true and so fucking funny.

    My god, I'm so tempted to take DAYS off my PVR; most eps just go to the delete folder anyway. If there's anything remotely interesting regarding Carly, I just watch Donna's clips.

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Meter