Thursday, June 24, 2010

NYC Passions

Okay I DID NOT watch today's episode nor do I feel the need to watch on SoapNet today, but feel free to discuss it amongst yourselves. Spent the day in NYC with family instead and I think I made the right decision.

Pretty much the whole episode is about getting the arrangements for Alice's funeral. Kimberly comes back and its Brady and Horton time the whole episode. Also, having read the previews for this episode I was really annoyed with the mentions of Carly. Okay, seriously, Carly Manning 2.0 while NOT a very likable character lately, DOES NOT deserve to be dissed the day that Alice Horton dies. Alice liked Carly, its a FACT, and I feel its rude to discuss how a character DOES NOT belong at her funeral. This isn't a time when Carly is our main focus and to point out she doesn't belong at the funeral...its RUDE! You can dislike her next week once the funeral is over. It makes NO SENSE to point out how much a character is disliked when the REAL focus should be on the Alice Horton memorial.

Whatever..that is my rant for today.

Previews:

Shane tells Rafe that his problem is he can't stop thinking about her. Her being Sami of course and I hope all this thinking does not injure Rafe. No his real problem is the fact he is in love with a baby making moron who always does something stupid.

Carrie tells Sami that if she has feelings for Rafe and EJ, she has to decide between them. I say sleep with the British guy and don't get pregnant, and then sleep with Rafe and then smother him with a pillow. Then find a new guy to sleep with who isn't boring or mean and DO NOT GET PREGNANT!

Hope tells Bo she doesn't think she can make it through this day. Going to guess she has not eaten......anyone agree? I say hook her up to an IV pole and then she might turn that frown upside down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter